List Of 20 Ideas For Your Dissertation On Criminology
Writing a dissertation project might seem difficult at first when you don’t know what you’re doing, but when you get a few ideas the project becomes super easy. Simply knowing the basic tips will help you complete the project fast and efficiently. Also, being very patient will be a big bonus, since it can take a while to use the tips effectively. Just don’t rush the project as it can lead to mistakes, which will make you get a bad grade. So read on to find out the best tips and tricks for the project. With that thought process here is a list of 20 ideas for your dissertation on criminology.
- How can we prevent drunk driving in the United States?
- What is the mindset of a serial killer?
- Is the max sentence way too much or is it the right amount?
- Criminal psychology in Europe
- What would happen if there were no police on the streets for an hour?
- When was the justice system put into place?
- How can we stop human trafficking in today’s society?
- How can we prevent terrorist attacks in the United States?
- Why do people steal other people’s identity?
- Top 10 cases of mass murder
- Should women be just as punishable as men are?
- How can we prevent today’s youth from becoming future prisoners?
- What can we do to stop child abuse?
- What can we do to stop fraud in big modern companies?
- How is life different inside a prison than the outside world?
- Should we have a work program for people who just got out doing jail time?
- 20th century organized crime in America
- Why do people resort in crime?
- How much better dose crime pay than your basic 9-5 job?
- What would society look like if there was no crime?
Here are just a few topics that you can use yourself. Try to think of a title that you know you will enjoy working on, since you will be more productive. Also, picking a title that you have some knowledge about will be a boost, because you won’t have to do too much research.